ps - note that Dick already by far has largest amount $$$ pledged of the Moose Trekkers:)!!!
Why I’m Participating in a Relay For Life Event:
My current health issues may affect how I participate in the 2019 Relay For Life at Seaside High School on July 13th. For the last 8 months I’ve struggled with shortness of breath and fatigue due to fluid buildup in my chest caused by long term effects of my Cancer treatments. It has been an up and down time with promising results dashed by recurring fluid. At this point in time, my best days aren’t good enough to snorkel and my worst days make walking any distance impossible without major shortness of breath. We are pursuing a couple possible treatment plans with hopes for long term improvement. Meanwhile I ask you to donate as you are able to my relay page because I see the American Cancer Society as a major factor in my longevity and I see their hope for even better results through successful research.
My current health issues may affect how I participate in the 2019 Relay For Life at Seaside High School on July 13th. For the last 8 months I’ve struggled with shortness of breath and fatigue due to fluid buildup in my chest caused by long term effects of my Cancer treatments. It has been an up and down time with promising results dashed by recurring fluid. At this point in time, my best days aren’t good enough to snorkel and my worst days make walking any distance impossible without major shortness of breath. We are pursuing a couple possible treatment plans with hopes for long term improvement. Meanwhile I ask you to donate as you are able to my relay page because I see the American Cancer Society as a major factor in my longevity and I see their hope for even better results through successful research.
I am grateful for the last fourteen years since I was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer. My 5% chance to survive five years make my case very rare. Survival rates are much higher now due to new treatments made available through research. I urge you to donate to Relay for Life on July 13th in Clatsop County to raise funds for American Cancer Society for even more research.
My ability to walk is inhibited by (non-cancer related) balance issues. However, I will find a way to do as many laps as possible either walking or snorkeling with other Astoria Moose Trekkers (our team) doing their laps at the Astoria High School track.
Why I’m Fundraising: By raising funds for Relay For Life July 13th, I am participating in the American Cancer Society’s lifesaving mission, and I would really appreciate your support! I will help fund important cancer research, cancer patient programs and services, and other important activities that help save lives from cancer.
Please join my team or make a donation in support of my efforts. Thank you!
Online:http://main.acsevents.org/goto/dick_lang
Or sign my pledge sheet at the Astoria Moose
Together, we WILL finish the fight!
Dick Lang, Astoria, Oregon
Click here to visit my PERSONAL page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=19914075&pg=personal&fr_id=93104&s_locale=en_US&et=t6eRJ9oq_KAlH4DGWqe5gQ
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=19914075&pg=personal&fr_id=93104&s_locale=en_US&et=t6eRJ9oq_KAlH4DGWqe5gQ
Click here to view the TEAM page for Astoria Moose Trekkers
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?team_id=2378787&pg=team&fr_id=93104&s_locale=en_US&et=wMQCbad5aO2pfwXdpWEjGw
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?team_id=2378787&pg=team&fr_id=93104&s_locale=en_US&et=wMQCbad5aO2pfwXdpWEjGw

No comments:
Post a Comment